FUN, FOOD, BONFIRE AND FIREWORKS
NOV 5 at 6.30 pm
The Patch ( opposite Gwentlands Farm ) in Pencoed Lane.
· Begin your evening with a ‘bonfire’ competition. Great prizes for adults and children which you won’t want to miss. Requires just a single answer to a question so very easy
and well worth a try!
· Prior to being carried a loft and placed on the fire our guy will be there for all to see together with free hot chestnuts and popping chocolate marshmallows
· Burgers, hot dogs and soft drinks will be on sale all evening
· You are welcome to bring favourite tipples, portable chairs and sparklers for your own children.
· Wrap up warm and join the fun We look forward to seeing you there.